PeaceWalker, I Am6 Comments
One word. AMAZING!!!!!
And that is a complete understatement. This clearly taught and defined framework for resolving conflict that has benefit to everyone… from teachers, students, counselors, law enforcement, health care and even marketing-types like myself. Each and every day we find ourselves in some sort of conflict, life is just 10% of what happens to you but 90% on how we choose to respond.
This course is based on Craig’s experiences as a martial artist, Israeli Krav International instructor, student of history and philosophy and influenced heavily on teachings by
• Dr. Robert Humphrey’s Universal Life Value of that all life is to be protected and respected.
• Jack Hoban of Resolution Group International, a professional training organization created to address the needs of military, law enforcement, organizations and businesses and where Craig is also an instructor.
• And a memorable quote from Viktor Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning, “Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: The last of human freedoms, to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
The Path of the PeaceWalker
PeaceWalkers are confident, open-minded individuals who inspire. They live courageous, empowered lives of awe, curiosity and wonder. They continually learn, practice, grow and contribute, as they become the change that they want to see in the world around them.
This course gave a clear, logical and systematic framework for conflict negotiations, de-escalation tactics and a guide for when to cut off negotiations.
The Six Principles of Inspiring Cooperation & Creating Allies:
1) Treat others with dignity & respect
2) Show empathy
3) Ask, don’t tell others what to do
4) Give reasons why
5) Propose choices, not threats
6) Help people save face
The user course is one day, and the instructor course being three, they are both well worth the time and an investment in YOU.
I am also happy to report I am now a certified Level 1 Instructor for the PeaceWalker Project, which has immediately benefited me in my marketing fusion work of Evolve Connect Inspire.
Driving home from this accomplishment felt as great as completing my college education. The tools and learning’s can be utilized in each of our daily lives and help make this world a little better for each of us.
I am changed and a better person because of this training.
I am a PeaceWalker.